410 West Spring Street
The Altfather Home was built in 1892 by Jasper N. Haney, but is more well-known as the family home of H.E. Altfather. Originally a dog-run style design with an open-air center and only four rooms, it has been renovated and expanded over time to its current footprint. Major restoration in 2001 led to the discovery of small pieces of the home’s original wallpaper, which the owners had custom-replicated.
Return to the Heritage Map