415 W. Couts
The farmhouse style home dates back to 1880 and was originally a frame home belonging to Harry and Emma Cornelius. Harry was born in Missouri and was a plasterer by trade and he and Emma had four children. An addition was added in the 1920s as evidenced by the period wallpaper. In 1930 the home was occupied by Ward Barber and his wife Lorraine and their two children. Mr. Barber was originally from Tennessee and owned a radio shop. The home was bricked and had additional renovations done in the 1970s and 80s. The home had several additional owners until it was purchased by current owner Jennifer Lundy. She has done extensive renovation throughout the house to enhance its farmhouse style.
Click here to return to the Heritage Map