Skip to main content
HomeAltfather-Fitzgerald Home

 

 

Altfather-Fitzgerald Home

520 West Spring Street

 

Originally, this home and surrounding land belonged to W.F. Altfather in 1892. Altfather and his wife were from Pennsylvania. He was a bookkeeper and his wife was a homemaker. The Altfather’s owned a major portion of the land before it was divided into the current subdivision. The rock on the outside may have been added to the original frame home. This home style was used between 1935 and 1945 and was prevalent in the Weatherford and Mineral Wells area during this time period and also after World War II. The current owner purchased the home in 2002 and has continued to restore and maintain many of the original details. 

On Tour : 2018 

 

 

Return to the Heritage Map